All items can be delivered to our Northwest Office.
After you’ve made your donation, please fill out our In-Kind Donation Form here and we’ll send you an official acknowledgement letter for tax purposes.
Food and Transit Cards:
Grocery Gift Cards: Giant, Target and Walmart preferred ($25 denomination)
Toiletries are essential, but expensive, and they’re not covered by SNAP. So we keep a supply for Samaritan participants in need!
Food and Snacks
PLEASE No Glass Jars or Containers; do purchase items that don’t need refrigeration or preparation
- Cranberry Juice (10-ounce Bottles)
- Orange Juice (10-ounce Bottles)
- Apple Juice (10-ounce Bottles)
- Fruit Cups in Juice No Added Sugar
- Cashews (Individually packaged)
- Almonds (individually packaged)
- Peanuts (individually packaged)
- Mixed Nuts (individually packaged)
- Tuna Salad On The Run with Crackers
- Chicken Salad On The Run with Crackers
- Beef Ravioli in Pasta Sauce
- Microwavable Individual Cups
- Chewy Granola Bars (Variety)
- Popcorn Individual Bags
- Grandmas Soft Baked Cookies (Variety)
- Bottled of Water
- Laundry Pods
- Dish Detergent (Small Bottles)
For your convenience, you may use this Amazon Wishlist to have needed supplies sent to Samaritan’s office.
Clothing that is in good used condition is welcome, and can be dropped at any office or Samaritan Clothing bin. Some of the clothing will be kept at our offices for use by participants in need, and some will go to a reseller to fund the purchase of appropriate and correctly fitting new clothes for participants’ job interviews and new jobs. (Making a financial donation is actually the best way to ensure that Samaritan can provide participants with well-fitting and appropriate clothes.)
To learn about seasonal in-kind donation drives, such as for holiday gift cards and books, please contact volunteer coordinator Sy Jones at email@example.com.